Sat, Apr 25|
Manchester United Methodist Church
Make it and Take It 2020
Join sewing friends to make four different projects to take home with you.
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2020, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Manchester United Methodist Church, 129 Woods Mill Rd, Manchester, MO 63011, USA
About the Event
There are four fun projects for you to make, each one taking about an hour. Instructors will guide you through each project and additional Sew Belles members will be available to assist anyone needing one-on-one help. Once we receive your registration form and fee, we will send you a supply list for each project via e-mail. Registration for this event is limited to guild members, and is limited to 25 participants, so register now.
On March 23rd just bring those supplies, your sewing machine and basic sewing supplies (scissors, pins, etc.) and be ready for a day of fun sewing with your friends. We will have irons and ironing boards available. The registration fee includes materials to make every project. Check in begins at 9:30 a.m and programs start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Cost includes lunch. Lunch options are:
- McAllister’s Club Sandwich (smoked bacon, ham, turkey, mayo, honey mustard, cheddar cheese, sliced tomato, and lettuce on wheat bread) and homemade cookies
- Harvest Chicken Salad Sandwich- dressed with leaf lettuce and tomatoes on a croissant (chicken salad contains pecans) and homemade cookies
- Black Angus Club Sandwich (Black Angus roast beef, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, red onions, lettuce, tomatoes, horseradish sauce, and mayo on wheat bread) and homemade cookies
- Grilled Chicken Salad (grilled chicken, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and croutons) and homemade cookies
- Grilled Chicken Salad above without croutons and with gluten-free brownies
Iced Tea and Water will be available
Purchase Ticket Online
Pay online by credit card or with your Paypal account